Healthy Communities, Healthy People, Healthy Planet
February 27, 2021 at 9:30am – 3:30pm
A 6 hour workshop via zoom
16 to 40 Participants will work best
We will explore holistic health, social and ecological determinants of health
and healthy communities through an interactive, fun activity.
What will you take away
- process that engaged the experience of all participants
- tools and ideas to move away from our medical model of health towards a holistic and natural model
- resources to educate on social and ecological determinants of health in an interactive way
- a community health model that includes community engagement
- application of a medicine wheel from the individual to the community and systems level
- use of Marianne’s Change Matrix © to set evidence and value based change goals and a plan to reach
Who should attend?
This workshop is for members of Woman Healing for Change and guests from other groups
- Teachers and other educators
- Health care, recreation and fitness professionals
- Community development and support workers
- NGO Board members and volunteers
- Elected officials and staff
- Researchers and policy developers
- Advocates and activists
This workshop is a fundraiser for Woman Healing for Change
the fee is on a sliding scale from $10 – $40 based on ability to pay.
Please go to Marianne Cerilli’s website to find out more and to register.